Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Here is the link to the Video

Thank you Ty. I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about until you posted the link. Common sense is the answer here. I am glad the cops got involved with this shit. And yes sir they were real firearms. I sell firearms and other firearm related stuff on GunBroker.com. I have sold 30,000 empty rounds of 7.62x39 mm military brass. Most of which were bought by individuals I had a lot of dealing with. When I started getting request from individuals in Miami to buy 10.000 rounds of 7.62x39mm empty military brass. I requested an FFL dealer to send it to. I never heard from them again. Since this scare I have not auctioned anymore 7.62x39mm empty brass at all. If you buy a firearm from us. I am required by federal law to send it to a FFL dealer on your behalf. The FFL dealer is responsible for determining whether or not you qualify to obtain the firearm, but I can sell empty brass to anyone. Look it up G, however I reserve the right under federal law to require an FFL dealer to qualify you even to be able to buy empty brass. But it is not required. This is the one gun law I would like to see changed. But the only one. We are very careful about who we sell anything to now. Sorry about the long reply. I just don't want anything I have sold ending up in a gangters hand.  
This is CABL.com posting #270993. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiE1
Posted in reply to: Re: Here is the link to the Video by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Here is the link to the Video Gwester843 9/17/2009 12:04:41 AM