Create your free account now! Sign up

Here is the link to the Video

Gwester What was your Reason for this Post ? There is no defending these jerks as they are in clear violation of the Law and they Fucked up when they made the Video Please don't talk about someone's right to Bare Arms as it takes Responsibility to have a Gun. These assholes deserve what the Law gives them and these are not little Kids Most of these are grown ass men some as young enough to be in High School.
Gwester are you Black ? Because i am not sure why you would 1 Promote this 2 Defend these Gang bangers in this Video. For all of you here that think Black people are the root of all the problems that we are having in this country, Well This is the meaning of Niggers, just because i am Black does not mean i am like these People. you see i don't like niggers i love Black people hard working Black people, But i will be fair here as no one else will post and Get on there on Race if they was wrong with something like this. Here is the link to the Video as Gwester didn't disclose. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUW8aG_c-8E

This shit is Unreal and Yes these are Real Guns
This is CABL.com posting #270963. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiEx
Posted in reply to: you guys willove this by Gwester843
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Here is the link to the Video Gwester843 9/17/2009 12:01:03 AM
Re: Here is the link to the Video sab3r 9/16/2009 9:49:51 PM
Re: Here is the link to the Video JD42596 9/16/2009 9:46:44 PM