Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: you guys willove this

ASsome have me blocked  JD . You have a point, yet knowing these cops, it is not to protect the innocent . citizens do not play be the rules . much to much going on in place where nothing should be going on .
No arrest as of yet . but the matter of suggestion in this county can ruin a person .
Jd you like to play both sides of the fence and again you have point but I lived there and here and any where else I have lived, this would not have become news, until arrest is or was made , scare tactics is what it is ,. again peoples rights violated . in a state where they disrespect the President, there Governor,  themselves .
I have spoken to the FBI here in fort Walton and Greenville about what goes on there . have video on how the sheriff's dept. treats people .
  I once saw  a neighbor hood condemn a 12 yr old for playing gun's in the woods they called the sheriff they took th boy home in there car . I walked over to the boy's home and asked him as his parent's were at work if it was a real gun he said no reached into the door and showed me the water pistol . the boy and his parents were run out of the community this is not right .
this area of greenville us church and state as an excuse as they lie all week and go to church and ask for forgiveness and Monday do it again . so please as your reply has merit living there I to know they are against our civil rights on purpose .

This is CABL.com posting #270853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiCL
Posted in reply to: Re: you guys willove this by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: you guys willove this JD42596 9/16/2009 8:53:48 PM