Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: you guys willove this

But this is where the cops get into a damned if you do damned if you don't posititon. If they say we cant prove the guns are real so we did nothing and something then happens, they are condemned for doing nothing. If they go after the people in the video and they invetigation turns up nothing, they are oversteeping storm troopers.

What I would like to know is the ones who were on probation/parole, what was it for? If it was drugs and/or weapons offenses, the police were completely justified in doing what they did. These clowns made a video about drugs and guns in a city park. They notitifed no one that they were doing this production in an area frequented by kids and wonder why they got the reaction they did. And if I read this right, it was brought to the attention of the police by a citizen. The police make a probable cause case to get the arrest warrent, sworn before a judge and requiring the show of the probable cause and then the states attorney has to make a case to get a conviction. If the weapons were toys, by law they are supposed to have orange tips, venture a guess these did not. Hollywood doesn't use them either, but they let the authorities what they are doing first too. Too many issues here to do nothing, city park, guns, drugs, money, parolee's etc. I would be more pissed if the cops did nothing than them securing arrest and search warrants and verify it all.
This is CABL.com posting #270821. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiCf
Posted in reply to: Re: you guys willove this by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: you guys willove this sab3r 9/16/2009 2:26:46 PM