Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any Info On Sat. Co. Dish 1 Up

Anybody else get an email from Dish 1 Up today? They sent out a new contract that they want signed by Friday stating that they are lowering their rate to $70-$10. No extra money for KAKU or 2nd Dish any longer. Right before that they send out an email letting everyone know that they closed out their business account and didn't cut checks last week, that they will be cutting checks after they get new checks for their new account since supposedly they had to close their acct due to the cashing of fraudulent checks. I personally don't buy it.

They cut our rate about a month ago without notifying us beforehand. I had to email them with a payment discrepancy to find out about it. Then they let us know today after the fact that they decided to close their business account and new checks didn't go out last week. So those of us who got a check on the 4th that hasn't cleared yet are looking at bounced checks. Right after that email they send a new contract severly cutting their rates.  Something doesn't add up.  I personally am done, I am not going down with this sinking ship.
This is CABL.com posting #270638. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbizi
Posted in reply to: Any Info On Sat. Co. Dish 1 Up by STAR ELECTRONICS
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Any Info On Sat. Co. Dish 1 Up coasttech 9/16/2009 11:23:59 PM
Re: Any Info On Sat. Co. Dish 1 Up Tjmercier 9/15/2009 6:01:22 PM