Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One person's view

Well no one was saying anything bad about blacks Ty. And the article didn't encompass blacks. If you want good things they are easy to find.
Bill Cosby was right about what he said. He wasn't talking about all blacks. There are white people that are exactly the same but can he talk about them? No. Obviously. And he is known and I agree, as "America's Father".

Morgan Freeman is a great man and not just an actor. He is respected in our household and friends. Freeman has publicly criticized the celebration of Black History Month and does not participate in any related events, saying, "I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history." He says the only way to end racism is to stop talking about it, and he notes that there is no "white history month". Freeman once said on an interview with 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace: "I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man." Freeman supported the defeated proposal to change the Mississippi state flag, which contains the Confederate battle flag.

How many ways can I go on? Condoleezza Rice is a great woman. A Doctor. Let's go back in time. Harriet Tubbs. Rosa Parks. All the soldiers that have fought along side other Americans. Look man you need to know we all know blacks are great people. But just like so many whites, there are many bad ones. None of that was spoken about here today.. I am wondering if you weren't bringing out some memories and just venting here. It's cool.
This is CABL.com posting #270553. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbixV
Posted in reply to: Re: One person's view by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: One person's view thetyrone 9/15/2009 12:58:13 AM