Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One person's view

This is a Good post in some aspects and some of it say's in General Black people are not shit. It says that we are all on welfare and with credit to the one's that bust there ass every day like i do. When people write shit like this they need to Give credit to the hard working Black people in this country. Never once have i seen a post that has something praising Black people posted Because if you look at the past post here the it would automatically be a lie, But when bill cosby gets on there and discredits the entire black race then it is the truth and he is a Hero, Well i will go on record and say i Agree with Bill Cosby on a lot of points, But i will give credit to the Hard working black people that bust there ass for this country. So i guess this post says that if i become a Black conservative then i am with the in group or the 95% of black is racist because they voted for Obama, that is a crock of shit Nobody has nothing to back that up and i am sick of people calling my son a racist my wife a racist me a Racist, We all started out for Clinton until she dropped out and we went for Obama because Mccain was never getting a Vote from me or my family. I am sorry but this lady is calling all black people lazy good for nothing Racist and i take offensive to her Article 
This is CABL.com posting #270481. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiwL
Posted in reply to: One person's view by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: One person's view superlinedog 9/14/2009 11:26:00 PM
Re: One person's view sab3r 9/14/2009 10:32:09 PM