Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: how will they pay?

It is a good point. Test after test is driving costs up and that is because of malpractice. My sister in law (who we see ALL the time) is a medical assistant and is telling us stories of medicare patients and the doctors all the time. It is one source I use to say the government health care isn't the answer. I think allowing people to cross state lines for insurance will help. Make insurance a market place like other things we buy and it will go down. Get rid of frivolous law suits and get the doctors' insurance costs down. They are practicing medicine not perfect but people want payment if they don't get it right. Not really fair all the time. Yes there are times the doctor just acts negligently but many many times they get sued for something they never should have. I think there has to be a check system but not government run. Maybe oversight to a degree. They were never suppose to be for running the states individually. How about the rest of you? what do you think is a specific solution?
This is CABL.com posting #270453. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiwj
Posted in reply to: Re: how will they pay? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: how will they pay? bank 9/14/2009 9:22:57 PM