Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Background Checks for Subs, Employees and Owne

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU From the Lonely single installer all the way up to the President of a major MSO is guilty of a Felony, even our president of the USA
not one of you can truthfully say that you have NEVER taken a Piss on the side of the road,behind your truck bin door, back bumper of your truck, a tree on the side of the interstate, If you say you haven't I will call you a Lier, .. Taking a piss out in Public is a class 3 felony (exposure of a sexual part)

There is a case in arizona where a women walked into the wrong restroom (mens) and he turned from the urinal with his manhood exposed and as of this day he is a registered predator, I have seen cops taking a piss on the side of the road, they won't charge him, just picture this, a cop sitting on a crime scean and call his supervisor and says he needs to leave to go to the pisser, they will tell him to go find a tree, so in short WE are and THEY are ALL Guilty of a Felony Crime

I know it is trival but just pissing in a bush can cause you to never gainfully gain employment, own a gun, be required to register in any county & state live in and maybe even be told where you can live(1500 ft from a playground,park,school,bus stop), can't register or pick up or drop off your kids at the daycare, because you exposed yourself behind a tree & some bible thumper seen you zipping your fly up

Just my view
This is CABL.com posting #270392. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbivk
Posted in reply to: Re: Background Checks for Subs, Employees and Owne by Sergiopc
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Background Checks for Subs, Employees and Owne marty sullivan 9/14/2009 5:08:35 PM