Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mexican Bucket Truck.....

It doesn't bother me now that its shows that you were joking and are latino, guess its kind of funny now.   I had a few buds that night and it didn't sit well with me then.  By the way your  buddy from Aguascalientes is pretty cool, one can tell.  Sorry my written spanish sucks,  Grew up here in southtexas and we learned Texmex, combination of english and spanish as in watcha te for watch out etc.

Bro, I'm 53yr old and old school.  78,79 areial constuction gaffing, roughneck oilfield drilling rigs, moved to Phoenix in 88, instlr/ sevice tech for Insight cable., subbed for Dimension cable/wireless cable for Cross Country cable in Riverside, Ca. Subbed for Cox cable again in phoenix, 5yrs with NaCom/Lan, DTV/PrimeStar/Areial/ug rehab telephone splicer for CDI / Phoenix/ Tucson.   USC Commmunication /Framington NM. C splicing/Rehab / Ozark Ar.  Century Tel / Cabool Mo/ Splicer (  on 9/11/01)  I/R Lexignton KY,  ATTell / strike work , sorry I had 5 in the family and $38.00 hr couldn't pass it up. Texas , MircoAnaDigCom from La.  Climb towers. instl phone service for company man in drilling rig sites/VTXB. instling wireless internet at present.  Sorry it seems like a res. but this is my trade and love what I do , I'm just sorry that I'am getting old and at some time soon it will come to an end.
This is CABL.com posting #270140. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbirg
Posted in reply to: Re: Mexican Bucket Truck..... by Polehiker
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mexican Bucket Truck..... marty sullivan 9/12/2009 11:49:22 PM