Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Acorn ...........need I say more?

That is not so true. It is no different than a security camera in a store or your home. Here in Philadelphia, there have been numerous instances where a news helicopter came over a crime scene and filmed it and turned it over to prosecuters. Sometimes even of the police. One still sticks out where they got on there soap box 500 feet above an arrest scene and they had a fit. Never mind that the idiot they were arresting was pumped up on pcp, but you can't hit him.

But with that said, I don't want these 4 people's head. I want the top of the chain. The leaders and managers of Acorn who condone this crap. And rest assured, the low level people did not do this without the approval of some one further up. This was not a one time incident, the way these people went about doing this, maybe not with this exact scenario, was done too easily and smoothly. They had the comfortable feeling of doing something they have done before. They never flinched. Hell the one woman in DC gave them a card, she is a realtor for crying out loud. If the don't want to do time, start singing and name names.
This is CABL.com posting #269999. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbioZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Acorn ...........need I say more? by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Acorn ...........need I say more? thetyrone 9/12/2009 12:18:53 PM