Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What was you doing on 9-11

Me and my ground hand were looking for our set up and listening to Howard Stern in Cleveland's near east side. When Stern started talking about it I said to Jeremy "shut that crap off thats not even funny". Thought it was a spoof, you know, shock jock stuff. Changed the channel and got the same story. Drove to a bridge on Kinsman near 93rd and pulled up on the sidewalk. Bad bad bad area for those that don't know, gangs, drugs, hate whitey etc. Actually sat with 2 gangster dudes  on the front bumper of my F-350 and watched the Cleveland skyline not knowing what to think. One thing for sure was that we didn't hate each other that day. We were brothers. We are sure we saw flight 93 fly around town as it flew back towards Washington. It was a good while after they said all air traffic was on the ground. We didn't know if we should go home or what the boss would say if we went back to the yard. Turned out we were the last ones back. Fear, anger and love for people all at once. I'll never forget that feeling as long as I live.
This is CABL.com posting #269981. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbioH
Posted in reply to: What was you doing on 9-11 by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What was you doing on 9-11 goodsky 9/12/2009 12:10:52 AM