Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They said Bush lied and didn't apologize

As I did live in SC for 4yrs . the typical proto type, is as displayed on national tv not only is the congressman out of control but so is the republican party, as they are little by little distancing themselves from the ruling public. the next generation is watching and wanting change
they want the constitution but not taken out of context . are we all lawyers who need to argue each issue . is the constitution the reason for all that is happening now, as we all look for excuses, to blame others for our own faults .
 the name calling the small minded people in our country seem to be one track minded to there own agenda . not the countries . Media finds anything and everything to rouse up the ignorant. scream loud but in truth have no say . the constitution in S.C. is not honored it is used in a false attack to its people and its country. the state brings in foreign countries to produce jobs , hides behind that type of wisdom, but in truth they have sold out there fellow man in the state . I believed the State has put it self in a bad position for any type government help .
The health care debate has been going on for years . the disresepct towards our president now much to long . the conservative agenda is to misreprsent and cause I will not say hatred but it is close to that .
This is my opinion . of the post fromSab3r
This is CABL.com posting #269895. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbinj
Posted in reply to: They said Bush lied and didn't apologize by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message