Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Acorn ...........need I say more?

Of course it is morley wrong shit my little girls are that age and yes a Bullet in the head would be in order, But jail no because this great country protects people like that and the lawyer would get the video tossed as it was not authorized by a judge. Please man 1 if we are going to debate lets not twist words around. Yes they was Stupid yes there could be some jail time if the people that made this video teamed up with the police and got a Judge to sign a warrant. Even the police can't just set up a sting like that and have it stand up in court they need a judge to make it legal. There are Laws and they all do protect who there are supposed to Protect. So to answer your Question "NO I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING' This country protects Child molesters and put them in prison on tax payer dime let them out to hurt another child ASK THE COURTS ARE THE FUCKING KIDDING, They have these Perverts living all around us and we don't even know it, Because they don't want us to hurt them, SO ASK THE STATE OR THE GOVERNMENT ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING. The law can't be switched just because we don't like what a person does or did there are certain guide lines and all i am saying is this does fall under i will take there ass in the woods in SC and get mid evil on there ass for a few day's before i kill them for fucking with kids because our government will let them free because of a technicality.  Shit don't attack me send a letter to the supreme court and ask them are the kidding
This is CABL.com posting #269846. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbimw
Posted in reply to: Re: Acorn ...........need I say more? by superlinedog
There are 0 replies to this message