Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They said Bush lied and didn't apologize

While I will fight to the death your right to free speech it doesn't mean I agree with you...Why on earth are you trying to rile peple up with your bullshit???

Nobody literally yelled out anything while Bush was addressing congress as was done to Obama last night...THAT and THAT ALONE is the issue at hand and NOTHING MORE...The apology was for yelling out NOT for calling him a liar...Now the guy was wrong by not containing himself...This is a fact that cannot be denied...If everyone did things like this things would not get done and our government would not enjoy the designation of being the most civil government on the face of the planet that we enjoy now...

HOWEVER this does not exclude that some good will actually (probably, only time will tell) come out of all of this...Last nights outburst certainly puts the pressure on Obama to ensure that the illegals are excluded from this plan...If he doesn't can you imagine the hell that will be raised???

LOTS of issues need to be ironed out and while I do not agree wth many of his ideas I do not disagree with them all either...

I am just wondering why you are being so confrontational all the time??? We all know you do not like this president...While I am not overly thrilled I am not going to dismiss the good he is striving to do either...Like it or not he IS our president and as such we as Americans need to support him...Why you ask??? Because HE is the one in office and THE PEOPLE put him there...Both black AND white...

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #269765. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbild
Posted in reply to: They said Bush lied and didn't apologize by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: They said Bush lied and didn't apologize JD42596 9/11/2009 7:57:31 AM
Re: They said Bush lied and didn't apologize sab3r 9/10/2009 11:30:00 PM