Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Please Give your real Thoughts on this Video

He is not solving or helping at all, seems like a white supremist preacher from Utah. I guess he doesn't think all the hate he harbors will be judged in the end either, i wonder where in the bible he learned that hate and contempt of his fellow man is ok in God's eyes. I am neither for or against abortion, Why? Because it is none of my business what another person does, Am i to tell a woman who was raped and beaten so badly that doctors explain to her that giving birth would kill her that she has to go on with the birth? Do i tell her husband and her kids that mommy has to die so that she can give birth to a child she never asked for?  Sometimes people need to use common sense ahead of absolutism and quit catagorizing everything to where there is no out. In other words mind your own fucking bussiness!!!  On the other hand, do i think it's right for a young woman to abort her baby because it would change her style of living, no i do not! therefore there are reasons for and there are reasons against abortion and that has to be left up to the individual to decide and then up to God himself to judge her in the end, but there is no man walking the face of the earth that is allmighty powerful enough to grant judgement in the here and now!
This is CABL.com posting #269511. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbig7
Posted in reply to: Re: Please Give your real Thoughts on this Video by superlinedog
There are 0 replies to this message