Create your free account now! Sign up

Van Jones

I had a long conversation last night with someone i respect a lot more now that we got a chance to sit and talk other than posting and going Back and forth with each other. Like i told Toast last night My rant that i directed at him was Taken down and i added a Update to the post as that was not they way i felt i should have reacted i let my emotions get the Best of me when He called me Stupid But there was a better way for both of us to handle a debate on M Vick and i would like to take this time to again apologize for that rant we need to handle things much better. He (Toast) sent me some link's on Mr Van Jones someone i had no idea about until someone here tried to use him to be sarcastic in a post to me and i am not talking about toast you know who you are. Well Mr Van Jones has some problems he needs to address and the video says it all. This not a person the Obama should have in his administration But they did for a month or so and we will see how much it will cost them. Van Jones is a very smart man with a great educational back ground but i am not sure about his Objective stance on race relations here in the USA. The last link was with Glen Beck someone i really don't care for but there was somethings he said that May and i say may have me check him out even more. Yes i look at the main street media and sometimes i would listen to other media outlets but they all have a Agenda so we have to shift through the bullshit and decide for ourselves. I will not say the i will believe everything they say but i will use a more Objective ear when listening to these people and ask more questions. I also want to add even though we have different views Toast AKA Texas Toast and i The Tyrone he is a Nice person and for me to sit on the phone with him for a Hr and 41 mins then that says a lot to me. Toast (Mark) Your a good man and keep posting those views
This is CABL.com posting #269379. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbieZ
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Van Jones JD42596 9/8/2009 8:44:56 PM