Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: President Barack Obama Back to School Event

It's not the text of this homogenized speech that is the problem in my eyes.It's the fact that it is unprecedentd in our society. Things are moving way faster these days than it ever has, and when the Pres. says he wants a national security force put in place for reasons "unknown" we get a little touchy when he wants the ear of every school child in the country all at once. Why not do the speech during prime time when we all can see it together. This man has not done much in many peoples eyes to faster a whole lot of trust nor has the govmnt in general in the past many years. There is a line that shouldn't be crossed. Imagine the bloody screaming murder the left would throw if say W was to do this. By the way we are letting our kids go to it if they want and we will talk about it tomorrow night if for no other reason than this has never been done before and it would be wrong in my eyes to shield them from what is going on in this country.
This is CABL.com posting #269258. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbic2
Posted in reply to: President Barack Obama Back to School Event by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: President Barack Obama Back to School Event thetyrone 9/8/2009 12:38:28 AM
Re: President Barack Obama Back to School Event Splicer Life 4me 9/8/2009 12:24:50 AM