Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f

I never said anything about climbing poles because I haven't.  I have been up 70 feet in the air doing commercial roofing and framing houses without being tied down, and the wind howling 40 miles an hour on the beach. I also never accused anyone directly about hiring illegals, but I do know it happens.  So again if you play by the rules then why are you even responding to what I said.  I also know that anything in this industry is not easy.  The only time that I popped off was when someone said I couldn't do what you all do.  Because guess what if you are doing it at 40 I know I can do it at 26.  That is all there is to it.  I wouldn't be the best at first, but after a while I would be among the best because I am driven to be that way.  So there you go.  By the way I bury my lines as deep as the guys that use those trenching machines off the pole to the home about 6 inches.  You know how I know how deep those guys are burying their lines because I am constantly having to resplice their lines because I cut them when I am burying my cable by shovel.  The crackhead line was in response to the video game i-pod playing line.  Anytime you throw out generalizations like that you are setting yourself up to be wrong.  I guess I was wrong about you sir, and you are wrong about me. 
This is CABL.com posting #269153. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbibl
Posted in reply to: Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f by jimmyjet
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f oldlinedawg 9/7/2009 9:58:47 PM