Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any Body know RCC From Ohio

This is Matt from RCC. I would like to know what the issue is and who it is that is not happy. Lets get both sides of the story out in the open. Yes we need techs a lot because we pick up markets in different locations. In fact, we have techs that have been with us for many years now. Im not saying that any of our past techs have not had issues. But heres the bottom line. We as contractors get charged back when a customer calls in. No matter what the reason. We have alternate solutions for the customer to call, buit if they call within 90 days we get hit with a charge. Techs that do not do good work get a lot of these chargebacks, techs that do not make sure customer has everyone elses number other than DTV get charged back. Techs that take receivers because they dont think they are going to get a check get charged back.

As I said there are 2 sides to every story. We are not perfect, no one is. But we do more for our techs on a daily basis than any other contractor I generally see. I.E. Ask another contractor to never charge you for a hotel bill, or a chargeback for a bad IRD, or for a storm related dish re-alignment. We have done this for our guys and for that we do keep most of our techs. If you are one of the unhappy guys out there, feel free to give me a call direct. 209-622-6565

I dont appreciate our name getting dragged through the mud. Especially if it because of of one of the reasons I mentioned above.

Matt
This is CABL.com posting #269123. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiaR
Posted in reply to: Re: Any Body know RCC From Ohio by ELbori100
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Any Body know RCC From Ohio Spirit79 9/8/2009 11:46:32 PM