Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: trenching foreman? josh croch Whattttttttttt!!

Sounds like you have done very well for yourself congratulations.  I don't get off on saying that I am the best or anything like that I know I'm not.  My problem still is with old men thinking they are going to run me in the ground, and how their Mexicans are so much better than any white, black, chinese that they put in front of them.  That is what has pissed me off.  There is no solution to the problem of illegal aliens other than not hiring them.  I don't care if they stay I just don't want them stealing our jobs.  If there is no work for illegals they will go home on their own and assimilate the right way.  Maybe a fairytale dream, but I just don't think it is right to have plenty of able body legal citizens of this country sitting at home needing work, and not being able to find it.  The illegals live in ridiculous conditions here many times 12 people to an apartment.  That is how they can afford to make $8.00 an hour and feed their families back home.  I know that there are many of you that are in this trade that run their business the right way, and I could learn much from.  That is why I started coming on here to learn more, and get some laughs.  This thread started funny as hell with the Manual Labore joke.  I don't know how it came to this I just wish to hell it would go away now.
This is CABL.com posting #269014. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbh86
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: trenching foreman? josh croch Whattttttttttt!! oldlinedawg 9/6/2009 1:23:13 PM