Create your free account now! Sign up

Half Good/Half Bad

There are alot of posts on here with negative posts about companies and rightfully so.  This post will be half negative but also half positive.  The positive post first.

Jeff Davis of Advanced Communications(Smart Circle) read a post on here about Satellite Junction.  He contacted me and we talked and he stated that he would get any money that was owed to me paid.  This past Monday, we were all on a conference call (Jeff Davis, his managers and John Baggett from Satellite Junction).  We went over each job and all the charge backs SJ was hitting me with.  The end result was that Jeff paid me everything that was owed to me.  He is a stand up guy and a man of his word.  I received a check today for almost all of what I was owed.  Now for the negative.

Satellite Junction is trying to say they refunded me for a couple of the charge backs which never happened. Imagine that.  I did not receive a check from them last week because of this.  Advanced Communications DID send him the money for them, he just held those 2 back.  Also, SJ still owes me for a commercial install I did back in June.  After all is said and done SJ still owes me $967.  The charge backs are for work that was way out of my area and it was SJ's fault because they didn't change the coverage area(I sent them an email about the change of coverage and was told that it would be taken care of).  The charge backs are $150 a pop.  This business has turned into a bunch of cut throat, money stealing companies that has really left a very sour and bitter taste.  I am %99 sure I will be getting out of this business all together.  There was talk about a few companies getting together and filing a lawsuit against SJ...I think that is going to be the way to go.  Anyone that is considering working for them all I can say is RUN THE OTHER WAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!
This is CABL.com posting #268681. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbh3J
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Half Good/Half Bad SpeedLasher 4/18/2010 11:21:15 PM
Re: Half Good/Half Bad jawja777 4/18/2010 10:52:12 PM
Re: Half Good/Half Bad satact 9/4/2009 10:58:06 PM