Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Retarded Companies

I personally haven't been ripped off by any company I am not sure if it is good luck or just that I am sneaky the two weeks before I am leaving 

I don't work up to the day that I quit. I usually come up with some BS story about how I need this week off and this week turns into that week and then I usually have my last pay check. 

For the guy who wrote how Rick should be looking out for us is bullshit. I mean if you can't understand not to do satellite work right now then it's your own fault. The whole industry goes through ups and downs and satellite's are in the down. They will rip you off. NOT ALL but most will if you don't have a prior relationship with them. I don't go working for someone that i don;t know or my friends don't know

Also I think that most of the information on here is either funny or somewhat useful. Look at Sullivan the stuff he posts on here makes me laugh. That stuff makes my day to come home and read what stuff he started or commented on. The whole staple gun thing is hilarious. We all need a break from our somewhat stressful life. I think the cable bar is just that, a relief.

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #268670. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbh3y
Posted in reply to: Re: More Retarded Companies by NBS CABLE
There are 0 replies to this message