Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This one is for Gwester's photo album

LocoDawg please give me more info on it. I manage an account on Gunbroker.com for someone that has a lot of firearms for sell from an inheritance. Most of the guns are 30-40 years old and still in their original packaging (NIB). What he is trying to sell now are Ruger Blackhawks in every cal. ever made by Ruger. Most of the people that buy from us are collectors. Most people that buy a 40 year old firearm NIB (new in the box) have no intention of ever loading or firing it. I however do not feel that way. I took a 30 year old Ruger Blackhawk .41 out of the box the other day loaded it and walked out the back door and unloaded it on a target set at 60 ft. The guy I work for came running out the back door and said what the hell are you doing. I said I am breaking it in. He was really mad for about a minute and then said reload it and let me shoot.  He had a wharehouse full of empty brass. I bet I have sold 10,000 rounds of 7.62x39 military brass. It seems to be very popular. I could go on forever. Please send more info on your purchase.
This is CABL.com posting #268527. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbh1f
Posted in reply to: Re: This one is for Gwester's photo album by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: This one is for Gwester's photo album LocoDawg 9/3/2009 9:43:40 PM