Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Staple gun

I dont know why you guys are making such an issue over a stupid ass staple gun. you are both right. first off the old school metal staples that dug halfway into the wire NO - for all the reasons listed here. but Comcast in my area still issues these and uses them everyday.

http://www.sunsetenterprises.com/series.asp?CODE=4597&C=Hardware&S=Staples

they are used everyday in this system by comcast and all the contractors. I did alot of high end homes. only time id use them in those homes is the unfinshed basement to the rafters. id never use them outside, use flex clips for that. However in the ghetto or an apartment you use them . some Fng hoodrat isnt going to pay for you to wallfish new outlets the right way in their dirty filthy welfare house. so they get these and a wire stapled to the baseboard to the nearest cable and they are more than happy. same thing in an apartment. Comcast and apartment management dont want you drilling up apartments so you use these. and using flex clips on baseboard ??? well unless you are pre drilling the holes often times it will crack it. I for one would be pissed if some tech put big ass holes in my baseboard with flex clips. thats even more ghetto then staples. the staple holes are like a pinhole when taken out. flex clips leave a big mess when taken out.
This is CABL.com posting #268425. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhZB
Posted in reply to: Re: Staple gun by marty sullivan
There are 0 replies to this message