Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Found.. Staple Gun!!!!!!!

Marty, my company is so screwed up that the minute that they try to implement the charge back is the day I quit. They are complete idiots that pay too much money for a sale and an install. Oh well, all good things come to an end eventually. Its what we do with these jobs before they end is what counts.

There is only one guy that does "installs" for my company. He tells me that he doesn't have to run back on my jobs too often. So maybe that staple gun thing is all a big fabrication..

I use to do sales/installs in East Bay also. They paid me a ton of money for all that garbage. They eventually fired the Director of Sales that was paying us an additional 2100 dollars every weekend if you would get 21 sales fri, sat, and sunday. That didn't include the 114 dollars they were paying me for the sale and the install.. That was just bonus. I would make 12-15000 every two weeks. The whole sales crew were driving BMW's and Mercedes. TOO FUNNY... What were they thinking.. Oh also their wasn't a credit check and it was also a no-collect...LOL

Salesdawg 
This is CABL.com posting #268411. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhZn
Posted in reply to: Re: Found.. Staple Gun!!!!!!! by marty sullivan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Found.. Staple Gun!!!!!!! marty sullivan 9/3/2009 1:59:26 AM