Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Staple gun

FOR ONE I AM THE PERSON THAT STARTED THIS POST:

I am going to say it one more time for you idiots that can't understand. I do apartments and apartments only. Most of the ghetto apartments that i HAVE to install have one outlet. Most people want more than one TV in their apartment. That being said are you going to run exterior lines? NOPE, manager's don't go for that. So what you have next is a interior line. Getting from the main outlet all the way to the back bedroom you have one choice.... ITS CALLED A STAPLE GUN... I thought about this today while working.. Someone told you when you first started slinging cable that staple guns do so much harm. BLAH BLAH BLAH.. GO use your stupid screw clips inside a house and see if the customer thinks it looks good. It looks like crap. They are huge and they rarely come in white to match the wall color. I said rarely... Now for all you guy that chose to turn my word around and talk about DROPS rather than interior wiring.. you are right.. there is no reason to use a staple gun.. The staples don't hold. I love what the guy said about "show me some study that said a damn piece of plastic is going to cause ingress or egress".. I say BS!!! The other thing is if you can't staple a wire to a wall and not hit the wire with the staple then maybe you shouldn't be in the business. I mean the staple gun has an arch where the wire fits right in. You have to be an idiot to staple the wire. Do you realize that everything you have eve learned is from some idiot telling you when you didn't know the answer. You think their might be a chance that he was wrong? BTW anyone find my good staple gun? 

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #268408. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhZk
Posted in reply to: Re: Staple gun by TO2SAN
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Staple gun Splicer Life 4me 9/3/2009 1:07:04 AM
Re: Staple gun hookman 81 9/3/2009 12:32:20 AM