Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets get the directv president elmail, it is a

I don't think that there IS a DirecTv president (proper), but most of the guys and gals that DID work for them in the past, and could use grammar, left way the hell long time ago. They smelled thier way out of that stink.

Im sorry, I had to laugh at this string, ...... the replies and language created. F*ck it though, if you are being screwed by this HUGE provider, you are screwed no madder hou yu spel thingz. You have to get above the politics (the Mastecs, Ironwoods) and above thier people that they report to, and then above them. People have tried and tried for years, posting crap like some college 'sit-in' (dont work on July whatever)or other public display of dismay which would never work because there will always be people out there to replace you and we all know it. 
 The reason I laughed at this string is that it reminded me of a company I worked for in '95 in the MMDS field that hired good people, price cuts and good people left. It was a domino effect. The last league of gullibles that did thier installations could only grunt at the customer. What I mean is that someday this will get bad enough that, finally, once the customer (Dtv's backbone) is calling DirecTv complaining in masses wondering why the installer is P'ing in the corner of the living room because he doesn't know any better-they will finally get a hint. "We did something wrong". Its happening, slowly. (Directs first response was called a "self install kit", that went over like a brick.) They know you are hurting and I imagine that they pay very much attention to your posts and grimace.
The last Tech at my home was a Mastec tech that really know his stuff, great guy, and REALLY REALLY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB. He felt stuck in the industry because that was all he ever did, wire stuff his whole working life- Cable Tv, Alarm, Internet, the works. For the last of the cool folks doing this, I hope you find another job worth your potential like that guy deserves. I don't know any of you, but if you are complaining here, then you have some sense of worth and believe in it. That Rocks!
Until then, ask your local rep out for coffee, then ask the wait person for a butcher knife with your espresso wearing your best creepy grin.  LOL
This is CABL.com posting #268333. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhX7
Posted in reply to: Lets get the directv president elmail, it is a goo by ELbori100
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Lets get the directv president elmail, it is a marty sullivan 9/2/2009 9:31:33 PM