Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Const. rights II

I am not anti Obama, I am anti non American value. That is just it, no the government does not have a right to watch anyone WITHOUT A JUST CAUSE. That whole send in the email addresses of those saying bad things about the gov't was illegal as hell and that is why they ended it. The Constitution is very clearly written. There is free speech and assembly and there is a right against unreasonable search and seizure. The list goes on and on. Too many politicians trample all over the Constitution because no one challenges them on it. Bush was wrong with most of the Patriot act after a couple of years after 9-11 and Obama is dead wrong with the crap he is trying to pull.

And yes, I do spend a good part of a day and fight tickets that are wrong. If I did something wrong I pay it, if not, I fight them all. And as an owner of a company with CDL requirements in it, I go often. And I have never lost any of them I challenged, but I have had cops leave the District Judges office when they seen I came to fight it and the case gets thrown out for non appearence. There are idiots in all levels and branches of government and to tolerate any of them anywhere, you become part of the problem.
This is CABL.com posting #268282. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhXi
Posted in reply to: Const. rights II by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message