Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wigger

He is inconsequential to me. His words are the same all the time and are untrue. He calls people the same names they call him. He is a coward with no backbone and he knows it.
He also knows he can hide behind his keyboard and not come out when he is called out. He knows he has never gone to one place that others have challenged him to go to but he will say he was there and claim the other wasn't. Then demand a picture of proof. When a picture is provided he will say there was a conspiracy against him. So now he is, in my opinion a paranoid coward.

Next he will say I don't have the courage to meet him. It isn't courage I am lacking. It is desire to go to Florida to meet him I am lacking. I have no intention of getting into a "I can kick your ass" confrontation. I don't need to say things like that. I know what I know and am comfortable with it. I like to surprise people anyway.

He has done so much wrong that he can't even let people try to make peace with him. He will ridicule the idea because he can't do it. We can and will. But he will just come on and attack the notion. I will be done feeding the troll directly for a while. I fed him today and spoke about him a little yesterday. It was kind of fun because I get to smile at his antics. He is rather amusing and for a 58 year old man he amuses like a 2 year old. sooooo funny. So after today and the other posts I am not feeding the troll for a while. I will make him work for my tidbits. He will too. He loves to try to piss people off. Too bad it doesn't work on me. I am not pissed, just amused.
This is CABL.com posting #268163. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhVn
Posted in reply to: Re: wigger by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message