Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: health care is punishment for many

hahaha I didn't know you owned a word....well idiot is a good one for you to own.......haha you are not on ignore. I want you to reply.

"Peace you have gone out of your way to make it look like peace yet everyday since I have been here you have made statements to harassed me you even had people here thinking admin was part of a plot ."
gwesters words

I haven't said anything for some time about you. Until the other day or unless someone has defended me on one of your delusional rants. Once again you are far from reality and can't see it. Then you use the same words I do to describe you. You have no originality. You come in here with veiled threats of cops and lawsuits and turning people into the Obama administration and  we laugh at you. You are a joke and no one takes you seriously because you love to attack people and not the subject. Now you are the one who is being attacked. Why? Because you started it and keep starting it. I have had my say now and will stop feeding the troll for a while. You may say what you want. Everytime you do, just know that when I read it, I will be LAUGHING!!!
This is CABL.com posting #268129. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhUP
Posted in reply to: Re: health care is punishment for many by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message