Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets get high

send you just one? the answer is you send me, then you want me to be like you and I can't be that way you have been real quiet here while I was gone. why is that? I have a agenda and prosecution's something I know how to handle. you are the target . bring legal representation as you are what you preach punk . I'm back and you are nothing more then an instigator who has punk like tendency ,hides behind his dawgs . Come back with something We can agree upon, like you are a punk you have no back bone . you cry at wedding's and you future looks dim.  oh sorry i meant its made up of your dumbness, to not read from the beginning and start a conversation in the middle when you don't read the post the post said lets get high the person is in the air . P.M if you wish to send me more of your threats to my pm box this is why you are on ignore . maybe if you had any brains you would a figured it out
 you scare the child coming to your door . at halloween . I feed the child at halloween . go away punk you have nothing to offer. I do not believe there is one post here on the bar that belongs to you as the punk you are you just follow the extremist to get some recognition.
all you had to do is be nice and you guy's do not know nice . no punk you want me you know where to get me and go ahead prosecute.
 oh and you need to use the spell check  (prosecute)  Gestures what are gestures ,
i speak the truth not gestures, gestures are for monkey like  well I won't hurt your feelings as the chimp on your porch might get jealous.
This is CABL.com posting #267953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhRZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Lets get high by bank
There are 0 replies to this message