Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ruh Roh

Sometimes we have to face things in life and ask questions we really do not want answers to. I have tried to steer clear of 9/11 stuff as it does take credibilty away from those who come forward with questions, very important questions I might add. Like building 7, it defies logic and the os is so full of holes it smells like swiss cheese. Just because I do not go along with what we've been told does not make me unpatriotic in fact just the opposite. Dissent is the truest form of patriotism,I am a traitor only to tyranny and I would be remiss to not make myself an enemy of a state that so blatently tramples upon our liberty. 
 This will be like jfk, it will be forever a conspiracy I am afraid but we learn from HARD questions,I have drawn my own conclusions after much study and I do not believe the official story I just dont and I wont ever,sorry. I am not alone. A crime was committed and innocent people died on a massive scale,it deserves our most careful study, unfortunantly that didnt happen. The official story (magic passport) was out within minutes and the investigation was laughable given the magnitude of the event.
  Always approach things with an open mind but not so open your brain falls out. I have proven that the plan to use terroristic events against innocent Americans by our government has been schemed up previous to 9/11 (operation northwoods) these are called false flag events. It happens, it has happened before (gulf of tonkin) and it will happen again, this is sad but true. I believe in God and good. For there to be God then there must be satan and dark or evil,its the yin and the yang. I believe in the Holy Bible and I have read it and still do, I am comforted by the fact that in the last chapter good wins out over evil, it seems though that satan does not believe the book and wrongly thinks he can win,he will not. This is the fight we enter and it is certainly intensifing as the book says it will,beware of strong delusions. The story I have presented here against the bankers previously goes back to Jesus time does it not? And he was directly involved in it was he not? Why dont you research the Bohemian Grove a little and see that they make sacrfices to an ancient diety named Molech and our presidents participate in this ritual. The 9/11 inside job theory goes against every grain of ones soul if they are patriotic. It is so over the top that some just cannot face it,this is true and understandable. Take the pnac document,http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf (read page 50&51 look at the timeline and the authors and who was in pwr on 9/11) apply Qui Bono to 9/11 and make a decision. I have gave much information here for one to persue if they will and I would leave their decisions for them to make but something isnt right in OZ. I know it, you know it, and most people know it if they would just be brutally honest with themselves. It behooves us to correct it,it will heal us, if we dont, it will sicken us, as it has me.Before you attack me look here,http://patriotsquestion911.com/ and  here http://www.ae911truth.org/  
This is CABL.com posting #267918. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhRq
Posted in reply to: Re: Ruh Roh by JD42596
There are 0 replies to this message