Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Global Warming

wow you are smelling to much salt mate I,m not your worse night mare about to begin we'll see do you have the balls to show up or are you the guy in the middle everyone calls prick You want to start with me then come on down it's not so far and this horse will sheet all over you another cable guy you are just twisting in the wind .
Must not be any work as you are ansewring these repies during the day so come over to the beach lets stop at the bar and have that beer come alone as the other two are just baggae and they will need oscarto help them read the writing on the wall .
I have no fantasies yet the looto looks good at 40 mil. From this point on I will spend my days watching your repies and destroy any legitmate post you might wish to post Yet you do not post youonly reply . why is that you have no mind of your own . I have found most of the people I have done Businees with in Pensacola are liars and thieves . here in FWB the sherrif is the thief there people like your self are killing each other .
And the post mentioned global warming
This is CABL.com posting #267823. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhPT
Posted in reply to: Re: Global Warming by MCSub
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Global Warming MCSub 8/31/2009 2:06:22 PM