Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: We bail out GM to get FUCKED, ENOUGH, BOYCOTT

Again FUCK YOU DUMBASS who in hell do you think is paying for these bailouts idiot? YOU are and I am every tax paying American is cant you comprehend that? I understand our treasonous idiotic government is in it up to their eyes in debt to China but WE gwester WE pay for the bailouts. What did GM get? $80 million THEN gwester THEN they went bankrupt after they was bailed out.Then the .gov took GM over costing us eternally now it'll never be private again like Amtrak which gwester this will make you happy I imagine.Government takeover of PRIVATE business is the very definition of FASCISM. Can you not see what a good old reaming they foisted upon us? Good God man God gave you eyes can you not see?
 Now I agree GM is now a slush fund, thats what it is, it'll be a damn black hole where billions will be lost the .gov is very good at losing billions and trillions of OUR money gwester OUR money. Get it? Got it? Good gwester, now go to bed.
This is CABL.com posting #267768. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhO0
Posted in reply to: Re: We bail out GM to get FUCKED, ENOUGH, BOYCOTT by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message