Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Danial Hannan on health care and stuff.

I have heard Daniel Hannan speak a few times, he is working against what America has yet to embrace. He has shown failed policies that our present Government are trying to sell to us. I wish that all Americans would listen to what he has to say and at the very least they could not say that they weren't warned. I feel proud that these so called "mobsters" (what are they,60 to 80 yrs. old?) have shown up at town hall meetings and are at least demanding that they be told what we are getting into before passing such a hugh health care bill. The President insists that it will be passed in two weeks, when was that, a week ago? He insisted that if we didn't pass the stimulus bill that our country would crumble and then sat on the bill for four days critiquing the bill even after it had been passed without our representatives having ever read it. Now we are stuck with the bill without the production of what was promised of it, although it has produced an additional two trillion dollars debt. Don't worry about that though, we can always print more money (check out nrb1's black holes that eat your money)!!! Obama promised transparency and if you can't see what is happening I would rather have a bat drive me home in broad daylight than you. Listen, look and as nrb1 says "question everything"
This is CABL.com posting #267296. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhHo
Posted in reply to: Danial Hannan on health care and stuff. by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message