Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: trenching foreman?

Hey mouth, I'll put you on my line crew for a day and I'll have you pukin' your guts out before the end of the day.
You are installin' freakin' dish systems and any 15 year old with a little common sense can do that. How much damn labor does it take to run outlets. Not much. I did installs over twenty years ago and still do one every now and then to help out an installer.  Come do easements with me for one day in this nice hot, humid climate I work in. You probably couldn't tote the lasher for a day let alone pull twenty or thirty spans a day, bitch. Don't run your mouth about something you haven't even a clue too. And as far as doing dish. I put my first one up at my own house when they first came out when you could go to Wal-Mart and buy it and install it yourself. So suck on that you twenty six year old know it all. And about my Mexican. He and his wife waited 6 years to get a visa so that they could come here and better themselves, and he is one of the hardest working, most respectful, honest, polite little guys you will ever meet in your life. He started out over ten years ago making 8.25 and hour. Now he is up to 28.00.
Full benefits. I used to have to force him to stop working everyday.  They are like everyone else: They are not all sorry, illegals. So,you. Dish mutt.
This is CABL.com posting #267141. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhET
Posted in reply to: Re: trenching foreman? by joshrotch
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: trenching foreman? oldlinedawg 8/28/2009 5:43:19 PM
Re: trenching foreman? hookman 81 8/26/2009 11:54:22 PM