Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sibel Edmonds FBI wistleblower deposition rele

I firmly believe that the majority of Americans of all races and creeds are good decent folks just trying to lead their lives. I also believe if they were ever to know just how corrupt our politicians were they'd have their heads on a pike within 24hrs.
 I also believe this day is coming soon. We cant go on like we have been the information is coming out and will come out as long as the web stays up. We must gaurd against censorship closely our rights are under attack from every angle and we need be very diligent in preserving them.
 As a matter of fact go back and look at my transparency thread and look how my link to Rep Kanjorsky,(first link in thread) (very very important info) is now gone! Did that thread do it? Its been around a year now but I think people are finally getting the big picture and putting two and two together so info disappears which is nazi censorship if you ask me.

We all need to protect each others rights,we need be very aware that something wicked this way comes. Here is one very scary link to a very real violation of our rights and this thing scares me more than anything else we have to look forward to this year.

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.

This is only in Massachusetts so far but I'm sure it will get worse,dark days ahead my friend. http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/senate/186/st02/st02028.htm 
This is CABL.com posting #267104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhEi
There is 1 reply to this message