Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Bagge

Duh...If you 'scribble' something in now you have commited forgery..what moron would do that. Photocopy the check and then hold it until they send you a new one that way you have evidence for the judge and/or banking info to enforce a judgemnent. Think smart peeps. And BTW, waiting till they get paid before they pay you is BS unless you agreed to it with them PRIOR to doing work. As a small fry myself I appreciate peeps who have the patience for that (cause I dont have money sitting around), we all have to pay bills, but if you have a shitload of techs and lots of work, dont give me that BS, your responsibility is to pay per agreement whether you get paid or not. I once lost my house because I paid all my people with my mortgage payments I had saved because I didnt get paid by the contractor. It sucked but I walked away with my dignity, pride, and sense of well being (other than losing my house) but noone could say I shafted them and of course no "i m going to take you to court or the labor board [in the end I never got all my money either cause I had a moron as a lawyer]...ohhh well....now I m trying it all again and it is harder this time.
This is CABL.com posting #266972. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhCa
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Bagge by Nat Light
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Bagge satact 8/27/2009 8:44:36 PM