Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Staple gun

OK GUYS

I do apartments and apartments only. We have no crawl space, attic, no nothing. Yes it is easy for you to show up to the job and tell the person to move the TV there or it doesn't get installed. If do sales and installs so I am at their mercy. Way too many times have the people just said NO when I told them they can't have an extra receiver because their apartment only have one outlet. In my line of work I have to make it work or I will go broke. Also a customer that has everything they want is a better customer. If I don't do an interior wrap then someone else will. 

Other thing... If you guys say that the cable companies don't want you using staples guns then why is it the last five MSO's have supplied me with one. Yep triple product certified sales dude. Also they have two different type of staples, exterior and interior that is once again supplied by the MSO. Yes I have heard about all the SO SAY problems that happen when you supposedly use a staple gun rather than cable clips. WHY SUPPLY THE TECHS WITH THE EQUIPMENT IF IT IS MESSING UP THE SYSTEM? Also I do MDU Directv currently not cable. OH thats right we are supposed to not use copper clad right? As if anyone ever listens.. This whole business is made up of opinions. One minute it's this and the next minute it is this. Do you remember when we use to use the hex crimpers on the RG-6 fittings? I do and I also remember some idiot telling me that "those damn compressed fittings that Directv uses causes leakage". OPINIONS OPINIONS... Its all bullshit!

Until then I will continue to run my interior outlets on the baseboard. If anyone would like to try to shove a piece of wire under the baseboard that is laying on top of tile...go for it. Seems to me my lousy arrow cable gun would do less damage then you and your screw driver and your bright ideas..

Can you tell I am stressed out?

Salesdawg 
This is CABL.com posting #266836. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhzY
Posted in reply to: Re: Staple gun by hookman 81
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Staple gun marty sullivan 8/25/2009 1:13:50 AM