Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How about a little transparancy? Lets Have it

Yes thats another good quote Superlinedog, doesnt it seem that what just happened and is happening is just as Jackson said?

Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.I intend to rout you out,and by the grace of the eternal God,will rout you out.

Didnt the banks just foist thier losses on the people in the form of a bailout/theft? Isnt what Jefferson warned us about happening? Are we to soon wake up homeless on the land our forefathers fought for? Is there any reason why we should have a privately owned central bank that is niether federal nor has reserves?

The most important question is has anyone joined me and the countless others in this fight? Has anybody signed the petition to audit the fed? I realize Ron Paul isnt everybodys favorite politician but the bill is important, we must call our reps if they are not on board,are you willing, would you please? You see the audit is just one step toward abolishment, abolishment is the goal, guys I would love to have you on board in this what I feel is the most important bill to be introduced in decades and I'm asking you, will you join? Will you tell all you can? Forward the info to other sites you may participate on?

We can all play a role here, whats a phone call, a dollar or two of worthless fiat money? Join us, stand with Adam and Jacksons memory, lets kill this fed and ban all future fiat currencys, this is just the begining but we need those reps who are not on board to sign and if yours hasnt let me know I'll damn sure call him and call him what he is, A TRAITOR AND A COWARD. Thank you to all who signed the petition. 
This is CABL.com posting #266649. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhwX
Posted in reply to: Re: How about a little transparancy? Lets Have it by superlinedog
There are 0 replies to this message