Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Take A Break In New Orleans???? Lol

Hey G, you must have your boat on Mars. I tried being nice and invited you to have a few beers with us dawgs, I knew you wouldn't show up, no surprise here. Like I've said before, if you want to insult me be a man and do it to my face. Now would be your best chance since I haven't been able to exercise and have lost 12 pounds since my surgery, unlike you, I didn't have a beer gut before I lost the weight. Also I have had some info forwarded to me recently.....been to jail lately?  Just how many frivolous law suits have you lost? Just how many states do you have restraining orders in? I feel sorry for you, there aren't any more insulting words left to describe you that haven't already been used here on the bar. This queer fantasy land that you seem to be immersed in is just another disturbing side of such a waste of a human being. You're 59 years old and don't have the sense of a two year old and I can't help but feel pity for you.But it would be very wrong of me to not sign off without telling you.....GO FUCK YOURSELF.
This is CABL.com posting #266577. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhvN
Posted in reply to: Re: Take A Break In New Orleans???? Lol by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message