Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How about a little transparancy? Lets Have it

Thanks sab3r, I woke with this on my mind and I cant get it out of my head. I caint move forward after knowing what I know and what I feel unfortunantly may be coming.
  You see I grew up with the apple pie and baseball version of America but the sad truth and reality of the matter is overwhelming. So many good people are unaware or refuse to believe, how they do this I do not know,I cannot.
 I've put out more dangerous stuff that has led to some attacks and other wierd things happening to me but as I am who I am I will not let go, I may not win the battles but I hope to win the war. 
 I had just formed an llc inc company last year and was on the way to some good things when the economy tanked last year. I now have no interest in making money for this evil cabal of vampires and devote countless hrs in exposing them to all I can. I try to keep it down here but I'm active in other places plus I work locally to get this info out.
 I thank you for your kind words,for awhile today I thought the post must be invisible.  
This is CABL.com posting #266516. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhuO
There is 1 reply to this message