Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How about a little transparancy? Lets Have it

Some of these links I have pasted here before and I appologize but I'm trying to put this whole thing together for those who wish to see that its the hidden hand in control,most politicions are but puppets to the moneymasters,these we must expose and get out of office and or oppose their every move, in effect making them ineffective.

It is important now to make sure we do not get divided by party politics so I will put in here The Bankers Manifesto. 

THE BANKERS’ MANIFESTO OF 1934

Capital must protect itself in every way, through combination and through legislation. Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of wealth, under control of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an IMPERIALISM of capital to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd. Thus by discrete action we can secure for ourselves what has been generally planned and successfully accomplished.

Hmmmm, what just happened? Whos losing their homes? Think it was just horrible coincidence? Think again my friend,there are no accidents or coincidences in world affairs.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Woodrow Wilson after signing the Federal Reserve act of 1913.

Dont want to join this fight? Well then hear this. 

"If ye love wealth better than liberty,
the tranquility of servitude
better than the animating contest of freedom,
go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Samual Adams.

Do you think this struggle is hopeless? Think again my friend,millions upon millions of your fellow contrymen are preparing and are prepared,do not think you are alone. This one will blow your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae74oMMQ4ak&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eammoland%2Ecom%2F2009%2F04%2F22%2Fusa%2Dbuys%2Denough%2Dguns%2Din%2D3%2Dmonths%2Dto%2Doutfit%2Dthe%2Dentire%2Dchinese%2Dand%2Dindian%2Darmy%2F&feature=player_embedded#t=251

Do you think the military and the police will be against you? Hmmmm do you? Think again my friend.

http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/2009/03/oath-keepers-declaration-of-orders-we.html

I'm gonna take a break with this and allow this to sink in but there is one very important document we should consider and keep close to heart.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html
This is CABL.com posting #266466. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbht0
There is 1 reply to this message