Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Bagge

sorry to hear it satact,, but the 5 year old in me wants to come out and hollar " i told you so " but i won't, if you'll read my past post for months you find out its nearly word for word what happen to you, i really admire the fact that you're willing to come on and post that it happen to you also, even after taking up for them here on the bar, and don't think they don't keep up with the post , they do ,so it really shows to the other techs that are letting the little things add up and up that it WILL happen to them also, this has got to be a plan they have to shuffle money,and keep paying "peter" with "pauls" money, it'll work for a little while but it always will catch up with you.. ask you lawyer if he's ( or she) able to do a small class action suit,, i would be willing to join in,, might save us all a little expense if he's willing,, at least you got some leverage with the eq, might take a while but when they steal enough from the other techs he will probably pay up to get the eq. back------- don't let them hold the retainage for any back charges , i let him sweet talk me,, been trying to collect, will be 2 years in december... hang in and hope you can get some satisfaction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Rick Terrell
This is CABL.com posting #266443. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhtD
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Bagge by drifterdawg
There are 0 replies to this message