Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Work in Bermuda

My Bermuda drivers license is still valid but I don't know about the master of the moped part but I sure liked my scooter. I handed the keys and the title to a black guy named Cole that was down on his luck without a ride when I left the island for the last time. The dude had the biggest mass of dred locks I ever seen, but just a really cool guy. Chuck was good to me once he saw I was a worker and not a whiner and me and Kevin worked together for the last 12 weeks or so after hurricane Fabian hit the island head on. I hated the "egg" . The deal was if you wanted to drive the egg you had to transport every ones equipment. Which slowed you down a bit. I think it was Kevin who went to the hardware store and bought a pair of wheels and mounted them on the bottom of the ladder so we could put the strand hooks in the basket on the back of the scooter and drive it down the road. ( for getting out on the amps and nodes ) The cops never pulled us over but they sure did look at us hard. I am sure someone has a pic of this. Chuck took a lot of pics. Could you imagine a scooter going down the road with a 28 foot ladder being towed on wheels.  
This is CABL.com posting #266132. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhoC
Posted in reply to: Re: Work in Bermuda by MCSub
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Work in Bermuda MCSub 8/20/2009 3:51:46 PM