Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: threats

Gwester I am not sure what Meds you are on But did you lean to read and write in Iraq ? You have got to be the dumbest person that i have ever come across on the Web or other wise. You have time in and time out Attacked good people On this site and now your Acting like it is yours well this is a Open forum for all to read and post. Now with Obama yes i Voted for him but his shit stinks like everyone else's and he will make mistakes and when that happens i will not support him doing something stupid but i will praise him when he does something good as Sab3r has done a Few times and that is Fair and Objective which you are none, Did i lose you yet ? Is this too hard to read ? How can you attack people and Spell like you are in Iraq somewhere and to compare you to them is a big insult to that Country as dumb as they are, But you seem to be from there. Or will Peta come attack us on the Bar because you feel like your Being mistreated ? Now Gwester in order for people to deal with you they would have to Dumb themselves down to your level and everyone on this Bar is too Smart for that. Sab3r has posted great post and you attack him every chance you get what in the hell is with that ?? Are you some type of Fag ? Because i am sure he is Not so you should Leave him alone. Toast he has posted some great post, Tech has posted great Post locoDawg has posted great post and at some time or another you have went out your way to attack them and not attack the issue, Then when someone does not agree with you, then you get Tereck syndrome then you get Dyslexia when you are here Posting and in case you don't know what that mean here it is : Dyslexia is a learning disorder that manifests itself primarily as a difficulty with reading and spelling. It is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction. [1] It is estimated that dyslexia affects between 5% to 17% of the U.S. population. You are in the Percentage because there is no way you could have went to school writing like that. People put you on Ignore because they no longer want to be bothered with you, That is the Pleasure of the Option,
BUT I WILL TELL YOU THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY, THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT OBAMA IS DOING AND SOME WISH HE WAS NOT PRESIDENT BUT I AM SURE THEY ARE GLAD AS HELL IT IS OBAMA INSTEAD OF YOU. GO GET A LIFE YOU YOU TURD  
This is CABL.com posting #265895. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhkN
Posted in reply to: threats by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: threats bank 8/19/2009 8:39:36 PM
Re: threats Polehiker 8/18/2009 10:39:52 PM