Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: unprofessional appearance

This entire post is proof positive that the installer is stuck in the middle with no support from the contracting company or the logo that is represented (Dish or Direct).

Installers are subject to suffer the grey areas left behind by the "companies".  In reading the post it does seem that the customer's concerns have come in last.  For the person that began the forum we can only apologize that we are in this position.

Any professional will consult with you as to where the dish should go and respect your wishes.  They would show up in suitable attire to do the work for YOU.

However; the industry is in turmoil.  Dish and Direct have put the burden of all costs on the installers and are taking away the chargeable items that kept us profitable.  So in turn the pros are jumping ship and the field is quickly filling with the others.  I am not defending one over the other.  The pros do care about the customer and are always looking for the common ground.

I am sorry you got the "other"  but i see them more and more.  Beware the station wagon with a ladder strapped to the top!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #265790. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhi6
Posted in reply to: Re: unprofessional appearance (WHAT A JOKE). by Matt3046
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: unprofessional appearance phoneman3211 8/19/2009 4:35:05 AM