Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: belief

I don't think that it is possible to reform health care until we deal with the illegals issue, we simply can't afford it, if it is affordable at all. There are so many people out there that are in dire need of health care and although I am for charity I am for charity within our means. I look at this as if we were building a building, you don't start with out the blue prints in front of you and knowing the challenges that will be faced and what will be asked of each "contractor". We need to see the "blue prints", we need to know what each "contractor" will be asked to do, we need to know the costs before we start to build, we have to have a basic structure to know what the hell we are building , we need to know that we are protected because after all we and the next few generations are paying for this. If and when we decide if we like the plan we should go forward, if not we should fire the contractors and try to find more competent people to build our building. Sorry for this outrageous rant.
This is CABL.com posting #265589. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhfR
Posted in reply to: Re: belief by drifterdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: belief drifterdawg 8/18/2009 12:23:08 AM