Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Drinking with Bob

Thanks Sab3r, But we live in a world where there are People that think there race is supposed to get more than others. It is wrong on both sides and i am not saying it is right it is wrong all the way around, But this is a fight that Black people have been fighting for years. there are people here that think every Black person is on the welfare line, there are people here that when a black persons rights are Violated and the Voice there Opinion then they are looking for something for Free. WELL I WORK EVERY DAY AND BUST MY ASS DOING. There people here that claim that they voice it from both sides and that is a flat out lie. Sab3r i have seen post from you that would say "Ok if i reported the bad then i will report this" and Sab3r that is because you are being fair. I have never seen a post from NOBODY here like that and if i missed someone i am sorry, But i have not seen it or remember it. I try not to post here because when i do i am depicted as a racist because of a article that i have found, But all of a sudden i see post with Videos about white peoples rights being violated and i never seen the word Racist in there and if white people feel there rights are being violated then yes they should fight for there rights and i will be there with them because when they Bomb us they bomb America. I love everyone until i am pissed off and depending how and how much i am pissed off i can be someones worst nightmare. These guy's are Putting up Videos of a want a be Black skin head that is trying to start a Race war and i am supposed to Agree with that. The first time that dude goes to join a Skin head group or The KKK like he wants then they will kill him and rightfully so. There needs to be a lot of work done in this country and the way it is going it is not good because i think MLK was trying to even the tables not Turn the table, And even MLK there are things with him i like and there is much more i don't like. I had a guy tell me that "Al sharpton makes him hate Black people" How can one man make you hate Black people if you don't already hate them ? Sab3r this is the type of Dumb stupidly that guy's like me and you deal with and Chris i am not sure who he is but if you say he is good then he is a good guy. MLK was a great person in one way and a coward in others. Al Sharpton is out for money he is like Don King. Jesse Jackson is OK but he needs to lead and stop Following. Now let's get to bill cosby which everyone here seems to love. I agree with bill on one Part but when you make a statement like that make sure you are Clear on what your saying because he lumped every black man in america with that shit and that is Bull shit as my oldest is 20 and i been with him all his life and worked my as off to make sure he had and eat every day. Now if people like al sharpton and Jesse Jackson want to help the black community then 1 Stop Marching for guilty People, March when you know there has been a in justice and can Prove it because to every Criminal they all didn't do it. 2 Don't march only when a white cop kills a Black person March when a Black cop kills a white person, March when someone Kills a Cop, March when a Black person kills another black person, March for right not the one sided, March for all people not just black people because we all have to live here we all have to look out for one another we all have to defend this country because when those fuckers over there get a NUKE They will send a few here.

Peace and Love
This is CABL.com posting #265527. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbheR
Posted in reply to: Re: Drinking with Bob by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Drinking with Bob sab3r 8/16/2009 6:32:02 PM
Re: Drinking with Bob Polehiker 8/16/2009 5:59:35 PM
Re: Drinking with Bob C.HAROLD 8/16/2009 5:49:23 PM